Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Clatter of Dropping Shoes...



I swore to my self last night that I was going to leave off the snark and snide and commenting on all the shoes I hear dropping.

Unfortunately, judging from clatter of dropping shoes, the critter must be mutated offspring of W. Burroughs' execrable "Black Centipede" mated with the "Yellow Serpent of Death".

It was one thing for Chertoff to blather to the press that he had him a "gut feeling" a big hit from Al-Qube was in the tube. That the September Report, which has already been written, will confirm the need to spike troop levels in Iraq yet another notch (or two or three) is a foregone conclusion.

The neo-cunz are blowing smoke from their nether regions in, even for them, amazing billows. Finally, the build up of land- and sea-based air power in the Muddled East could be seen by a blind man in the middle of a cloudy moonless night.

On top of this, I learned this morning, via Bernhard at Moon of Alabama that doggy-man Rick Santorum recently said:
"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen, and I believe that by this time next year, the American public's going to have a very different view of this war, and it will be because, I think, of some unfortunate events, that like we're seeing unfold in the UK.
As Bernhard observes, "How can he be so sure....Is [the] fix in?"

While retching for yet another barf bag, I must say that I lost count a while ago of the number of Repugnant politicians who have [darkly] hinted, alluded to, spoke outright of, or simply wished for a new terraist attack on the Homeland.

It's almost like they are praying to some nameless god for an event so heinous that America would "wake-up", hang a few librul traitors, hunker down and get serious about the important business of dominating the world so that we can suck the world dry of resources while we wait for the Holy Idaho to come and take us up to the Great Colander in the Sky while the heathens French Fry Forever in the Giant Vats of Boiling Oil Prepared From Before Time Began by the Great Potato.

Jeeze, I'm sorry! I'm letting my intimate acquaintance of what happened in the Third Galaxy influence my addled mentality. This is wrong! I apologize!

On the other hand, I also came across this morning a most troubling commentary to an article from The Gaurdian via Common Dreams. The article itself was about the fact that Mr. Snarly -- I mean, Mr. Cheney -- has won the power struggle and what, in the case of the Codpiece, passes for a mind. The Decider's commitment is now for military confrontation with Iran.

This was "mastershake's" comment:
But you know what's going to happen. PNAC and the oligarchy will attack America again, blame it on someone else (muslims), and we will be invading (liberating as they call it) Iran before you know it. Meanwhile the country, which will inevitably lose it's mind after another terrorist attack, will stand by and watch as the tyrants take more of our liberties, including the seizure of a third term for Bush and Cheney
The only rational explanation for such tin-foiled insanity is that, as I have long feared, a Rupture is about to occur between our world and the Third Galaxy. How anyone could suspect people .

No comments: