Sunday, May 09, 2010

Here is Where I Am

Dear hearts, there hasn't been much here of late and I have no idea if there will be more, but I suspect there will, if any thing at all, be less snark and more from the heart.

First of all, I have had a sort of turning around - instead of worrying about why I never got to where I was going or why I never "got anywhre", I discovered that the priorities were all wrong - the important, the
only important "goal" for any of us is to learn, know, discover where and be what I am.

And what is that? Indeed, what is that? I have no idea - not that there aren't ideas, but I don't know which one is of any worth or value to put up front at the moment. The funny thing is though, when that happens, you may well find yourself working harder than ever before.

I've had some long and deep conversations, well, correspondence with some friends and as a result I have taken a long and deep look at the experience of this experience we call life (and death). One of my friends has had to slog through life with scars - deep scars - inflicted in childhood (how many haven't?). Another has been struggling with the deep sorrow of the sudden loss of a deeply loved child. The point is, superficial explanations of "why?" come cheap and have the value of band aids on a sucking chest wound.

Love - Being - Aware




2 comments:

CiCi said...

I like your turning around and this post is wonderful. People have some things to deal with and then some people have horrendous things to deal with and then others have ongoing never ending heartbreaking crap. No one knows why some are dealt the crap hand. I only know that we are all connected and I care about us all. As to what you mention in this post when you thought you never got anywhere, you know in your heart of hearts that you did get somewhere. Maybe a good post would be to list some of the places you did get somewhere in your estimation. Living in the reality of life can be exciting and such an adventure. At least that is my opinion. Hope you continue with your posts from the heart.

Chuck Cliff said...

Again, many thanks for your kind observations - I'd almost forgotten what i had written here and since I had turned off the thing that lets comments show up automatically (because of gibberish spam) I almost missed these comments I'm glad I didn't end up missing.