Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Miracle Merkel Massage...


I’m so sorry to have to say this, but the Psychotic Patriot seems to have lost it, I mean in the sense that his trolley has gone off the tracks!

He posted this series of pictures, claiming it shows Our Leader and Prime Decider giving Angela Merkel, the German chancellor an impromptu massage for which she showed her delight by throwing up her arms is disgust and revulsion almost as if she felt low-key sexual advances were being made.

OBVIOUSLY, this picture has nothing whatsoever to do with Mr. Bush!

It must be yet another leak over from the Third Galaxy! I’ve noticed this before and it really disturbs me! If our reality gets mixed up with theirs, really strange things could happen!

We might see America invading foreign countries and thousands of young Americans getting killed for whatever reason looks good today, up to and including “staying the course” even though nobody knows what the course is!

Jeeze, people with those kinds of screwed up priorities might even start a world war just to keep from losing the elections in November

I sense that you don’t believe me, dear reader, I fear you think I am putting you on is some way – that is not the case, I am dead right on serious! Look at the eyes of the man in the picture. Note the soul-empty, vacuous, hung-over expression, the feeling that, after the lady’s repulsion of his advances, he’s sidling off to look for that damn cheeseburger he ordered. YES, it is Ronald Rexona*!

You don’t believe me? See the pictures here in higher resolution.

It’s worse than I thought, Bilmon and James Wolcott have been taken in and James Cole was “shaken” and “trembling” because Mr. Bush supposedly said to Mr. Blair, “…get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over.". Jeeze, we all know Mr. Bush wouldn’t say “shit” if he was buried in deep doo-doo – so, it’s got to be Ronald Rexona!


___________________________
* Rexona is the brand name of a deodorant soap in Denmark, the point I think is that, no matter what kind of shit Mr. Rexona pulled off, the media in the Third Galaxy always acted as if they never smelled anything.

No comments: