Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Where to From Here?


We saw the last of our guests off this morning and they got on board their ferry with no hitches. So, I guess I'm back in the blog.

It was just a year ago that I started these daily postings. I figured it would improve my writing and communication skills to wrap some words around some thoughts that have been bouncing around in my noggin. I really do think it has helped somewhat and I want to thank those of you who have given me the occasional word of encouragement along the way.

I have gone to the small trouble of creating an off-line copy of my postings for the first ½ year -- the sequence is reversed to make it easier to read chronologically. When I have figured out how to do the trick, I'll have it up here as pdf files.

I suppose for a while at least that I will leave the snark to those who are better at it than I am. What I intend to do now is concentrate more on the themes I have been developing in "Third Galaxy", "Running Away" and "Godbiz".

So, there will be more about George Quenzelbutt and what happened to him after he was hired by End Run to be trained in coercive interrogation, stories about growing up in Poosah City, small observations about the Godbiz and, of course, the occasional tidbit from the Poetry Bag.

No comments: