Thursday, August 23, 2007

Arrogant Prophecies - Imbugeration of the She Goat

Today's installment of the Arrogant Prophecies confirms something I have long suspected.

When I first started receiving communications from the Third Galaxy, they were channeled to me by a then unemployed angel known to me as Man-u-El Ishman. It has since been employed and sent on a secret mission to an undisclosed location.

At that time of its employment, I was granted direct access to the Absolute Truth, 21st Edition -- including 2nd and 3rd level footnotes. Now that I can research these rather extensive records on my own, I am convinced that most, if not all of the earlier material given to me through Ishman was composed by the same unknown poet who composed the Arrogant Prophecies!

In his own notes to the poem you receive today, the unknown poet states that it was a reworking of one of his earlier works, "The Imbuggeration of Ronald Rexona". Both this piece and today's poem are rather disturbing in the imagery used which on the surface seems obscene.

The obscenity, however, is superficial -- it is a tool to describe deeper, spiritual obscenities which corrupted the Lady of Liberty and Light and eventually the entire Third Galaxy.

I conclude with other pertinent notes written by the unknown poet:

The Supreme Hole and the Great She Goat are two aspects of an unwholesome threesome. This is to be seen in contrast to the Wholesome Threesome of which the Peelers believe the Idaho is but one Person. An unwholesome threesome is recognized by the fact that the three parts actually have no real separate personality and cannot exist, except in concert. Because of this, they hate each other. Therefore, there is never an actual Union, as supposedly is the state of the Wholesome Threesome of Peeler dogma. An unwholesome threesome is constantly dividing and coming together in the restless night of a pseudo-existence of mutual hate.
The muzak and the jellybeans
were twisting, turning in a very ugly dream
I pray must never come to pass.

May it prove to be a simple case of stomach gas!

Some where or when, within an iron tower,
he sits and fondles his Rocket Rod of Power.

He croons, "I'm a buttery boaster!"
"I wants the world to be my holy-roller-coaster!"

"Screw the price! Damn the cost!"
"Not a single burning inch must be lost!"

The plan of the Supreme Hole
is to wait until he finally achieves his goal

He will then scream of permanence
upon a fundament of living excrement.

All conscience will be silenced as
the Rocket Rod is withdrawn from the She Goat's Ass!"

No comments: