Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Blue Passport...

I have been an expatriate Arrogant citizen for forty years and more, residing in the Happy Little Kingdom of Denmark.

For the first time I find myself seriously considering exchanging my blue passport for a beet-red Danish one.

If the fools over there actually (s)elect Mad Cain as Prez of Arrogance, I will probably make good on the threat and ask Queen Margaret II if I may become one of her subjects.

If the imprecatory prayers of the Dominionist and Third Wave "work" and Sara Cuda becomes the new Supreme Hole, I'll drive a wooden stake through that blue passport and consider resigning from the human race.

If, on the other hand, if Bulimo Omama makes it all with way to inauguration without getting whacked, I'll relax a bit. At least, after the swearing in, when the feds catch three bozo's plotting to snipe him, they won't release them with hardly a slap on the wrist. Hopefully, people won't face up to seven years in prison for having the intention to lawfully demonstrate and handfuls of actual demonstrators daring to cross a street won't be met with a dozen flash-bang stun grenades.

On the other hand, if Bulimo also gets into the habit of letting himself be called "Commander in Chief", I dunno

No comments: